© 2018 - 2022 Mor'geez Records cc morgeez.com!
Music artists who are independent can always be seen jostling for opportunities to be signed to Major record labels. While most signed artists are looking for avenues to get off their contracts. This is the irony of Life at play I guess.
In an explosive article on the future of the music industry as it relates to independent artists as published on the Morgeez Official Blog, artists were advised to look ahead and take pride in being independent. In his argument, Stovaz listed the below six points as measures deemed to be taken by independent artists in other to forge ahead, a successful music career.
- Get a Mentor. For me, this is s important as having all the financial capability. You need an experience mind and Get a Mentor. For me, this is important as having all the financial capability. You need an experience mind and brain to help you steer the ship.
- Get a talent or artists manager that shows resourcefulness. Crucial to help getting things done.
- Start using smalller and affordable qaulity recording studios and music producers
- Look for smaller online magazine and effective communication companies to promote your music and handling of your PR
- Effective online streaming radio will be very good partners to work with on a more closer relationship level.
- The time has also come to work with smaller and independent music distribution companies or platforms that can help you through that distribution process.
Leave your comments below. Remember to share this article with all your social media handles as you might be saving someone’s music career. For any business inquiries, kindly contact us at the Morgeez Support Desk. Or check out some of the media agency services we can immediately help you with here.
Please do leave your comments below if you would like to see me discuss this article in the Morgeez Podcast both in video and audio?