© 2018 - 2021 Mor'geez Records cc morgeez.com!
RiSA Announcement: SAMA 28th Entry Closing Soon | Independent Artists Are Now Welcome To Enter
The South African Music Awards entry are still open but closing soon!
Members of RISA are invited to submit their entries for the 28th SOUTH AFRICAN MUSIC AWARDS (SAMA), You are being reminded to submit your entries before the closing date of 31 January 2022.
Members who wish to enter the competition can access more information about the competition, including competition rules, from the SAMA website link: www.samusicawards.co.za
• Independent artists or Record Labels with album and EP releases
• RiSA Members and Non Members
• Qualifying Period of album/EP releases is between 1FEB 2021 and 31JAN 2022.
• Method of Releasing: All Albums/EP’S must be available on all digital Stores for streaming or downloading.
Please note that an EP Should have no less than 4 songs of tracks of previously unreleased recorded performances (Remixes are excluded)
SAMA Entry Fee for members in good standing is R750,00 Vat Exclusive, Non RiSA Members is R4000 Vat Exclusive
• Being a RiSA member in good standing qualifies you to enter the SAMA’S at a discounted rate?
• Being in good standing simply means your membership fee and levies are up to date.
• Paid membership fees and levies, automatically qualifies you for a discounted rate of R750 Vat Exclusive for each entry.